Monday, January 24, 2011

today

I had an event with Mary Kay today at the gym that i go to, i had fun, got some good leads and spoke to some nice people, plus sold some products:)) not much but its a start
also had to see some strange characters in the gym:)) and also realized that some girls work their a..es off big time, one girl came today for like 3 hours of hard core cardio!! she s got 4 kids and looks like a teenager herself :))
also realized that doing some work out and reading magazine is like doing dishes and applying make up, you cannot do those two at the same time and do them well.. you do both half a..
anyway
the day was good, my husband also spoke about me on the phone and said that he was proud of me..
makes my day
hope you had all good day too
tomorrow lots of things to do
have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment