Sunday, January 16, 2011

my hand painted ceramic plates, mandala like ornament

I recently started painting on plates, the idea came up as a Christmas gift to my in-laws and gifts were great and everyone commented on it saying that i should make more and sale those
Anyway before selling any I really got excited and really inspired and was painting non stop and my husband is very supportive in it, he even helped me to paint the base color on the plates and go to goodwill stores and buy plates ... 
so I have painted so far about 20 plates and really like them, I will post more later or you can go and see my plates on my Etsy shop www.elenaprikhodkoknapp.etsy.com 

Another exciting news that I was called up by a girl from one of the galleries here in Austin inviting me to show a few of my plates in February, so more news on that later, but i m very excited
ok darlings please check my plates and my etsy shop and let me know what you think :))





No comments:

Post a Comment