Monday, January 31, 2011

i need a name for my business

my day was very busy and my weekend too
yesterday done 2 hour of spinning, so last week every day i did at least 2 hours of work out activities, either dancing or boot camp or yoga or spinning
feels good
whole body is sore and feels like every part of it is working
me and my husband were both busy over weekend and we both had fun:)
as i said in my previous post i did add more plates to my etsy, please check them out
www.elenaprikhodkoknapp.etsy.com
also i would really appreciate if you could repost it in different locations, like your FB, sites, forums, blogs if its possible, or even if you can send the link to your friends - would be also very nice

today was running tons of different errands, applied for sales taxes permit for using it on art shows... and i need a good name for my art business ... any idea??
any suggestions??

tomorrow setting up in the gallery in Georgetown http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193920560619069
this is the gallery http://www.framersgallery.net/

i m very excited and hopefully it will take me higher and will bring some income too!
ok my dears! hope you have a silent night and a wonderful day tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment