Thursday, March 6, 2014

my latest calligraphy commission

I got a call on Friday asking if i could take a very argent project that has to be ready tomorrow..
The quote was not that long.. and I said yes
It was very fun working on this project, I had to create the background and let it dry for a night, while it was drying I was working on a layout and style of writing and I had to take half of the morning working on that
My husband got involved and was advising on ideas for the layout:)) he had some good insights and after finalizing the layout I had to warm up with writing and style of lettering:))
long process, usually those projects take much longer:))) for sure

I did meditate before I actually write on a final piece 
I also came up with the idea of a door/window.. that will also have a sign of a cross... then decided on the cross been "inside" the door
anyway, thats the piece is here, please look


Oh :) client did like it, she did even had tears in her eyes when she saw it, which is amazing, I m so happy she liked it:)












No comments:

Post a Comment